-
April 10th, 2006, 07:48 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
"Hello!
Do you want to maka an interview of wolfchild,via e-mail,our debut album is coming out 30.5 on perris records.
.....J.Koivusilta....
www.drink.to/wolfchild"
Is anyone interested in doing this interview, I unfortunately don't have time at the mo, if you are interested, drop me a line and I'll give you Jaakko's email addy
-
April 15th, 2006, 12:04 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Anyone???
I'm opening this up to non-staff members too... if you fancy layin down some questions and interviewing these guys, don't hesitate to drop me a line [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 15th, 2006, 12:21 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I just find interviewing bands that I have never heard before, and that I know absolutely nothing about, to being very difficult. I am in love with The Urgencies, but the interview I am doing with them is a bitch to come up with questions for, and these are guys that have a ton of background. Thank the lord they are supplying me with great answers, but still, not knowing a band at all is a real tough interview.
-
April 15th, 2006, 09:34 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I'm still waiting to receive back interviews for the following bands/artists (among others): Ariel Stiles, Jason Falkner, Starry Eyes, Gilby Clarke, and I'm sure there's at least one or two others that I'm currently forgetting. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 16th, 2006, 06:20 AM
#5
Inactive Member
oooh...I'm dying to get an Aeriel Stiles interview. I'd love to get his take on everything. Great songwriter!
-
April 18th, 2006, 03:00 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
I very much doubt the Ariel Stiles interview will happen, he contacted me a while back, which is when I asked Lycan if he wanted to do an interview, but by the time I mailed back, the email account kept failing, haven't been able to find any updated contact details for him, but I ain't gonna give up [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 20th, 2006, 11:48 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Did you ever find anybody to interview them?
-
April 20th, 2006, 12:18 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Do these guys have any relation (ie offspring) of the australian band Wolfmother? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks